Greenwoods is Amsterdam’s original all day breakfast / brunch and lunchroom, founded in 1988 and still leading the pack. Two venues on the canal belt – one at Singel 103 and the other at Keizersgracht 465.
Serving classic dishes all day – proper full English, authentic eggs benedict on muffins, vegetarian breakfast, salmon royale, shakshuka, our big breakfast burger (Keizersgracht) and American pancake breakfast. As well as many other great and unique dishes.
Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten free – Lactose intolerant – we do all we can to make sure we have something for everyone. If you have special requests please ask your server and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
High tea and classic cream tea also available all day. Check out the full menus online.
Net Zero – we are also committed to doing all we can to bring Greenwoods as close to net zero as we can to this end we have introduced a number of measures that we will build upon.
We only use recyclable plastic & paper, kitchen and FOH – Straws and napkins are by request and are recyclable
– We do not stock bottled or canned products that require long haulage
– we only use locally sourced produce and make as much as we can in house and on premises.
– We have stopped with Avocados due to their excessive water use (70 litres of applied fresh ground or surface water are required to grow one avocado.) and long distance transport issues, Avocados have to travel a long way to get here using fossil fuels all the way. We are using locally grown alternatives. https://sustainablefoodtrust.org/
– We use seasonal and local products to reduce unnecessary transport
– This is a work in progress as we try to progress to net zero for Greenwoods so any advice or help is welcome.
We take reservations all week at our Keizersgracht venue and the Singel is first come first served, so you can choose what suits you best. You can reserve direct on the website.
VENUE HIRE – both venues are available for hire in the evenings for catered or uncatered events. Please feel free to contact us to discuss further.
CATERINGS – we are happy to consider all requests for outside caterings and we work with Janice Melia, a British Chef, who works with us to make sure our quality is unrivalled.
Please contact us via email to Stephen@greenwoods.eu for any requests or enquiries.
Visit our website: www.greenwoods.eu